Cinco de Mayo! May the Fourth be with you! There are plenty of reasons to celebrate this weekend. Here are five fun events going on around town.

May the Fourth Be With You at the Symphony

On Saturday, May 4, the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra presents “Music of Star Wars.” The iconic John Williams score will be featured in this live concert.

Tickets cost $70-$90 for the show, which will be held at 7:30 p.m. Saturday at Heinz Hall. To buy tickets, visit pittsburghsymphony.org.

Pittsburgh Marathon Finish Line Festival

This festival is a great opportunity to toast the end of a successful marathon. But even for those not planning on running 26.2 miles this Sunday, it’s still possible to get into the fun. Runners, volunteers and spectators are welcome to the Finish Line Festival, held at Point State Park from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.

The festival will celebrate a number of the Marathon’s events, including the Toddler Trot on Saturday. There will be lots of activities, games and refreshment booths. For marathon participants, there are places to celebrate victory with photo opportunities, merchandise and more.

To learn about all of the activities and booths, visit thepittsburghmarathon.com.

TacoMania Block Party

Beers of the Burgh will celebrate Cinco de Mayo with the TacoMania Block Party this Sunday. There will be a selection of food trucks and breweries on-site to help attendees enjoy the day. Even more, the festival is partnered with Enjoy Wrestling and will feature two hour-long shows with wrestlers including Edith Surreal, Ziggy Haim, The Runway and more.

There will also be live music and, of course, margaritas.

The Block Party will take place Sunday at the SouthSide Works from 2 to 8 p.m. Admission is free, but those 21 and older can buy a discounted sampling pass ($14 online in advance, $20 at the door) which will include four five-ounce beers plus samples of other beverages.

For more information, check out beersoftheburgh.com.

The Temptations and the Four Tops

Two legendary singing groups, The Temptations (“My Girl,” “Ain’t Too Proud To Beg”) and The Four Tops (“I Can’t Help Myself,” Reach Out I’ll Be There”) will be performing at the Benedum Center on Friday.

Both groups have been inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and have careers spanning decades.

The show starts at 7:30 p.m. Friday at the Benedum Center, Downtown. Tickets start at $48 and go up to $149. To snag tickets and learn more, visit trustarts.org.

Drive-in Movie at the Parks: ‘Moana’ at Hartwood Acres

Load the family into the car for a drive-in night at Hartwood Acres. There will be a showing of Disney’s “Moana” beginning at sunset on Saturday night.

Parking is available starting at 7 p.m. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own food and drinks to the event. Closed captioning for the film is available upon request.

The screening takes place at the Hartwood Acres Amphitheater. For more information and a schedule of Drive-In Movie at the Parks events, visit alleghenycounty.us.

Alexis Papalia is a TribLive staff writer. She can be reached at apapalia@triblive.com.