The Hill CDC is excited about the things happening in the historic Hill District, while understanding the importance of addressing community impacts and concerns.

Robin Robert's said, "I'm so excited to see our neighborhood getting the love and attention it deserves. The Hill District is a neighborhood we should always be pouring into. I appreciate the Mayor taking time away from his desk to meet with community."

According to recent Instagram post:

Recently, the Hill CDC residents shared its concerns about the recent for-sale signs popping up all over the Hill District and other communities.

Since then, the Hill CDC has held meetings with the Mayor's Office, URA, and attended a meeting convened by PCRG to advocate for a more equitable approach to land disposition and for the removal of the 'for-sale' signs until an equitable process is developed in partnership with communities.

"I surely noticed the for sale signs all around. My hope is that we stay as informed as possible throughout the changes," Cicely Peters.

Efforts included a Centre Avenue walk with Mayor Gainey and URA Executive Director, other URA staff, and Executive Director of the Hill District Consensus Group.

Photo credit to Hill District CDC.

This content has been submitted by authors outside of this publisher and is not its editorial product. It could contain opinions, facts, and points of view that have not been reviewed or accepted by the publisher.