Mr. Harry B. Meadows, Jr., passed away, Thursday Oct. 3, 2024, peacefully at home. Harry, known as 'Bo,' to his friends and family, was the eldest son of the late Harry and Lavinia Meadows. He was born Jan. 8, 1949, at Westmoreland Hospital in Greensburg, PA. He was raised in Jeannette, PA and attended the school district until high school graduation in 1967. He then joined the United States Armed Forces, Navy Division and served during the Vietnam War. He was honorably discharged from the Navy, returned home and attended Penn State University. After receiving his degree, he was employed by the State of PA, as a social worker in both Westmoreland and Philadelphia Counties. Harry loved all types of music, a robust discussion about politics and dabbling in the family tree. He was preceded in death by his parents, Harry B. Meadows, Sr and Lavinia Meadows; his brothers, Michael, John and William "Archie"; and his beautiful niece, Erin D. Fearbry. He is survived by his only child, Coco Jackson of Braddock, PA; his sisters, Laura Meadows of Pittsburgh, PA, Leona Walker of Harper Woods, MI, Mary Fearbry of Pittsburgh, PA, Susan Meadows of Summerville, SC, Lavinia Meadows of Summerville, SC, Edna Meadows of Pittsburgh, PA; and his brother, Russell Meadows (Diane) from Westmoreland County, PA. Harry is also survived by numerous nieces and nephews, great-nieces and great-nephews, two great-grandnephews and one great-grandniece. He will be missed by all who knew and loved him. A Poem from Coco: You were the best dad a girl can ask for Harry Meadows. Hearing the news of your passing was a hard pill to swallow. I still remember the times you brought me to see your family. But now I'm here with them discussing this tragedy. I know we didn't get to talk much, and our last conversation was in May. Now all I want is to call you to stay. The memories I have of you I will always hold. I will miss you just the same when I was 8 years old. There will be no services. MASON-GELDER FUNERAL HOME INC., Jeannette, PA, are entrusted with arrangements. To plant trees in memory, please visit the Sympathy Store.