Advertisement

Ad promo image large
  • Published Date

October 10, 2023
    This ad was originally published on this date and may contain an offer that is no longer valid. To learn more about this business and its most recent offers, click here.

Ad Text

adno=305570_V2 Michael Noppe Licensed Insurance Agent Insurance Services LLC 1255 South Main Street Greensburg, PA 15601 800-800-1999 ext. 65 mrnoppeinsurance.com Q: A: HEALTH INSURANCE Hello Mr. Noppe. I am thinking about changing my advantage plan. I received my Medicare And You booklet which has all the plans for next year. Honestly, I find it to be very confusing. Is there a better way to figure it all out? Yes there is a better way. During this Annual Enrollment Period Oct 15 - Dec 7, call your Medicare insurance agent and make an appointment to compare your current plan with the other plans that are offered in your area. If you do not have an agent, please feel free to contact me anytime. There is no cost to you. (Not connected with or endorsed by the U S government or the federal Medicare program.) We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options. adno = 305570_V2 Michael Noppe Licensed Insurance Agent Insurance Services LLC 1255 South Main Street Greensburg , PA 15601 800-800-1999 ext . 65 mrnoppeinsurance.com Q : A : HEALTH INSURANCE Hello Mr. Noppe . I am thinking about changing my advantage plan . I received my Medicare And You booklet which has all the plans for next year . Honestly , I find it to be very confusing . Is there a better way to figure it all out ? Yes there is a better way . During this Annual Enrollment Period Oct 15 - Dec 7 , call your Medicare insurance agent and make an appointment to compare your current plan with the other plans that are offered in your area . If you do not have an agent , please feel free to contact me anytime . There is no cost to you . ( Not connected with or endorsed by the U S government or the federal Medicare program . ) We do not offer every plan available in your area . Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area . Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800 - MEDICARE to get information on all of your options .