Advertisement

Ad promo image large
  • Published Date

June 9, 2024
    This ad was originally published on this date and may contain an offer that is no longer valid. To learn more about this business and its most recent offers, click here.

Ad Text

M MASSARO LAW L.L.C. Compassionate Legal Care... Proven Results Personal Injury Medical Malpractice M MASSARO LAW L.L.C. Workers' Compensation Accidents Wrongful Death Wills & Estates DUI Gas & Oil Leases Testimonials "I am extremely grateful for Mr. Massar and his outstanding team of professionals Mc Massaro and his team are knowledgeable, compassionate, understanding, truthful hard- working and very efficient I sincerely appreciate M Massa and his team for giving me hope and a chance at a better life. Thank you!" -J.H. 12/18/23 "Words cannot express my level of gratitude and appreciation for Attomey Massaro and his entire staff. He was not only competent and well versed, but his commitment to my case was unparalleled. I felt he was not only my representation but became a trusted friend as well -DND. 12/1/23 2022- best 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE. N 152 East Otterman St.- Greensburg 724-834-5500 www.MassaroLaw.net M MASSARO LAW L.L.C. Compassionate Legal Care ... Proven Results Personal Injury Medical Malpractice M MASSARO LAW L.L.C. Workers ' Compensation Accidents Wrongful Death Wills & Estates DUI Gas & Oil Leases Testimonials " I am extremely grateful for Mr. Massar and his outstanding team of professionals Mc Massaro and his team are knowledgeable , compassionate , understanding , truthful hard- working and very efficient I sincerely appreciate M Massa and his team for giving me hope and a chance at a better life . Thank you ! " -J.H. 12/18/23 " Words cannot express my level of gratitude and appreciation for Attomey Massaro and his entire staff . He was not only competent and well versed , but his commitment to my case was unparalleled . I felt he was not only my representation but became a trusted friend as well -DND . 12/1/23 2022- best 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE . N 152 East Otterman St.- Greensburg 724-834-5500 www.MassaroLaw.net