Advertisement

Ad promo image large
  • Published Date

January 29, 2022
    This ad was originally published on this date and may contain an offer that is no longer valid. To learn more about this business and its most recent offers, click here.

Ad Text

At age 95, Rehabilitation Returns Beverly Back Home Now 95 years young, she had just put the finishing touches on decorating her home for Christmas when she became ill with Covid-19 and was hospitalized. In a weakened condition, Beverly arrived at St. Anne Home for Rehabilitation. "Beverly required much assistance for walking and daily care and initially could walk only 15 feet. But with an individualized treatment plan and through motivation and hard work with our physical and Beverly is a doer. She was cleaning occupational therapists, she not houses at the age of 16 and spent only met her therapeutic goals, she 40 years at a whisky distillery exceeded them," said Jill Jacaszek, where she worked the line and later, coordinated supplies. Her greatest Home. Jill added, "She advanced joy has always been making things, to being able to walk safely in her like sewing clothes and costumes for her family. "When I got married many years ago, I even made my Back home, Beverly is doing the own wedding gown and cake," she things she enjoys and is more fully Director of Rehabilitation at St. Anne home and community." said. living the rest of her sunset years. Regain your independence with Rehabilitation at St. Anne Home Our Rehabilitation Therapy Services include occupational, physical and speech therapies and feature the most advanced therapy equipment in our two spacious gyms. If you or a loved one is seeking recovery from stroke, joint replacement, or other life-altering illness, such as Parkinson's, let us help you regain independence so that you can get back to doing the things you enjoy. To see another rehabilitation success story on our YouTube page, scan the QR code. Contact us to learn more. The OmniStand is just one of our state-of-the-art tools we offer and is used for improving balance and mobility. 2021* St. Anne Home. best WINNER Sponsored by the Felician Sisters 685 Angela Dr., Greensburg, PA. 15601 | stannehome.org | 724-837-6070 At age 95, Rehabilitation Returns Beverly Back Home Now 95 years young, she had just put the finishing touches on decorating her home for Christmas when she became ill with Covid-19 and was hospitalized. In a weakened condition, Beverly arrived at St. Anne Home for Rehabilitation. "Beverly required much assistance for walking and daily care and initially could walk only 15 feet. But with an individualized treatment plan and through motivation and hard work with our physical and Beverly is a doer. She was cleaning occupational therapists, she not houses at the age of 16 and spent only met her therapeutic goals, she 40 years at a whisky distillery exceeded them," said Jill Jacaszek, where she worked the line and later, coordinated supplies. Her greatest Home. Jill added, "She advanced joy has always been making things, to being able to walk safely in her like sewing clothes and costumes for her family. "When I got married many years ago, I even made my Back home, Beverly is doing the own wedding gown and cake," she things she enjoys and is more fully Director of Rehabilitation at St. Anne home and community." said. living the rest of her sunset years. Regain your independence with Rehabilitation at St. Anne Home Our Rehabilitation Therapy Services include occupational, physical and speech therapies and feature the most advanced therapy equipment in our two spacious gyms. If you or a loved one is seeking recovery from stroke, joint replacement, or other life-altering illness, such as Parkinson's, let us help you regain independence so that you can get back to doing the things you enjoy. To see another rehabilitation success story on our YouTube page, scan the QR code. Contact us to learn more. The OmniStand is just one of our state-of-the-art tools we offer and is used for improving balance and mobility. 2021* St. Anne Home. best WINNER Sponsored by the Felician Sisters 685 Angela Dr., Greensburg, PA. 15601 | stannehome.org | 724-837-6070