Advertisement

Ad promo image large
  • Published Date

February 23, 2022
    This ad was originally published on this date and may contain an offer that is no longer valid. To learn more about this business and its most recent offers, click here.

Ad Text

yhra Spring Ahead-Grand Opening Sale Extended! Bella BOUTIQUE After a lengthy illness that ultimately resulted in a liver transplant, our store has now reopened with a new face lift and exciting new inventory. "First and foremost, I would like to thank my generous and caring donor, Teresa Lawrenzi from Daisytown, Pa who unselfishly donated a portion of her own liver and gave me a second chance at life. In addition, my heartfelt thanks goes out to those who were praying and thinking of me throughout this process. I am so thankful to be recovering nicely and doing well. Please stop by the store and say hello. 50% O Toresa Lawrenzi, Alt Jewelry Sincerely, Mike Assini, Mike Donor Owner All Purses & Wallets New Inventory Just Arrived (Including Custom Designed Engagement Rings) At Wholesale Pricing!! Great Prices on 100% Handmade GOATSKIN LEATHER Shoulder Bags BRING THIS AD IN FOR $25.00 OFF ANY ITEM IN THE STORE DIRECT JEWELERS 1356 Rt. 51 Jefferson Hills, Pa 15025 (NEXT TO BLUE FLAME RESTAURANT) Financing Available 724.217.3925 HOURS: Tues thru Friday 11:00 am - 6:00 pm Sat. 11:00 am - 3:00 pm Closed Sunday and Monday Premier Diamond & Engagement Center EGL/GIA/LAB Michael Assini Watch mikediamonds6172@gmail.com Certified Diamonds & Jewelry Repair Available Batteries Replaced $4.99 QGOLD.COM Wedding Bands We Sell Pharmaceutical Grade CBD Store Number - 412.384.0947 yhra Spring Ahead-Grand Opening Sale Extended! Bella BOUTIQUE After a lengthy illness that ultimately resulted in a liver transplant, our store has now reopened with a new face lift and exciting new inventory. "First and foremost, I would like to thank my generous and caring donor, Teresa Lawrenzi from Daisytown, Pa who unselfishly donated a portion of her own liver and gave me a second chance at life. In addition, my heartfelt thanks goes out to those who were praying and thinking of me throughout this process. I am so thankful to be recovering nicely and doing well. Please stop by the store and say hello. 50% O Toresa Lawrenzi, Alt Jewelry Sincerely, Mike Assini, Mike Donor Owner All Purses & Wallets New Inventory Just Arrived (Including Custom Designed Engagement Rings) At Wholesale Pricing!! Great Prices on 100% Handmade GOATSKIN LEATHER Shoulder Bags BRING THIS AD IN FOR $25.00 OFF ANY ITEM IN THE STORE DIRECT JEWELERS 1356 Rt. 51 Jefferson Hills, Pa 15025 (NEXT TO BLUE FLAME RESTAURANT) Financing Available 724.217.3925 HOURS: Tues thru Friday 11:00 am - 6:00 pm Sat. 11:00 am - 3:00 pm Closed Sunday and Monday Premier Diamond & Engagement Center EGL/GIA/LAB Michael Assini Watch mikediamonds6172@gmail.com Certified Diamonds & Jewelry Repair Available Batteries Replaced $4.99 QGOLD.COM Wedding Bands We Sell Pharmaceutical Grade CBD Store Number - 412.384.0947