Nelson's Auctions - Nelson Weaver Auctioneer

This business has been verified by the owner or a representative.

This business has not yet been verified by the owner or a representative.

Verify this business or learn more about the benefits of verifying.

Unverified
Auction Services

About

Welcome to Nelson’s Auctions. I’m Nelson, your friendly neighborhood auctioneer, and this is my team. We’re based in Holmes County, Ohio, and we’re here to bring you the best auction experience around. At Nelson’s Auctions, we’re all about making auctions easy, enjoyable, and accessible for you. We understand the value of your items and strive to get you the best deals. When you attend our auctions, you’ll find a wide variety of items up for bidding. From household items to farm equipment, machinery, collectibles, estates, antiques, and tools, we’ve got it all. You can count on us to keep things simple and straightforward. No confusing jargon – just honest auctions where you can buy and sell with confidence. Whether you’re a seasoned auction-goer or a first-timer, you’re always welcome at Nelson’s Auctions. We’re excited to meet you at our next event. If you have items to sell or are on the hunt for unique treasures, come and experience the ease and excitement of buying and selling with us. I’m here to help you every step of the way. Feel free to reach out with any questions or inquiries. We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for considering Nelson’s Auctions for your buying and selling needs. We appreciate your trust and support and can’t wait to see you at our auctions.