Advertisement

Ad promo image large
  • Published Date

October 3, 2024
    This ad was originally published on this date and may contain an offer that is no longer valid. To learn more about this business and its most recent offers, click here.

Ad Text

PITTSBURGH EAST HEALTH CENTER 412-372-3772 2686 Monroeville Blvd. Monroeville, PA 15146 www.pittsburgheasthealthcenter.com Pittsburgh, PA After years of dedication and hard work, Dr. Levi Trapanotto, a proud Murrysville native and graduate of Franklin Regional High School, has achieved a remarkable milestone as co-valedictorian of Palmer College of Chiropractic, one of the most prestigious chiropractic schools in the world. Now, Dr. Trapanotto is excited to return to his hometown and begin practicing at Pittsburgh East Health Center, where he will be part of a diverse team committed to providing exceptional healthcare to the community. "I feel incredibly grateful and honored to have graduated as co-valedictorian," said Dr. Trapanotto. "My time at Palmer gave me the skills and knowledge to provide the highest level of chiropractic care, and I'm so excited to bring that expertise back home to Pittsburgh." Dr. Levi Trapanotto is joining the team at Pittsburgh East Health Center, a multidisciplinary practice located in Monroeville, where they will be helping people from all walks of life who are suffering from pain, recovering from accidents, or working toward health-related goals. As a chiropractor, Dr. Trapanotto will focus on natural treatment methods that help alleviate pain, improve mobility, and support overall wellness. "I'm passionate about helping people feel better, whether they're dealing with chronic pain, have been in an accident, or simply want to improve their health," Dr. Trapanotto said. "At Pittsburgh East Health Center, we believe in treating the whole person, and I'm excited to be part of a team that offers a wide range of healthcare options." What sets Pittsburgh East Health Center apart is its team approach to healthcare. The center is staffed with a team of experts from various medical disciplines, including chiropractors, nurse practitioners, and a Doctor of Osteopathy (DO), all working together to deliver comprehensive care tailored to each patient's individual needs. Initially, Dr. Trapanotto had planned to pursue the medical school route, envisioning a career focused on traditional medicine. However, after working alongside a diverse team of healthcare providers and witnessing firsthand how patients achieved faster and more lasting results through integrated care, Dr. Trapanotto had a change of heart. "Seeing patients recover more quickly and naturally, without relying heavily on medications or invasive treatments, completely shifted my perspective," Dr. Trapanotto explained. "It inspired me to follow a path that focuses on holistic healing and chiropractic care, which I now believe is one of the most effective ways to help people live healthier lives." "Our practice is unique because of the incredible team we have. Alongside chiropractors like myself, we have nurse practitioners who can provide more in-depth medical evaluations and treatments, and a DO who brings a holistic, patient-centered approach to medicine. This allows us to offer our patients a broad spectrum of care, all under one roof," Dr. Trapanotto explained. Whether patients are looking for relief from chronic pain conditions like arthritis, recovering from a car accident or injury, or Health Center is equipped to meet those seeking preventative care, Pittsburgh East needs. The collaborative environment fosters a personalized approach to healthcare, where the team works together to create customized treatment plans that prioritize the patient's overall well-being. "Being able to collaborate with such a talented team of providers allows us to look at every aspect of a patient's health," people achieve lasting relief and long-term Dr. Trapanotto said. "Our goal is to help health improvements, without the need for unnecessary medications or surgeries." For Dr. Levi Trapanotto, returning to the Pittsburgh area is more than just a professional achievement-it's a personal Trapanotto understands the needs of the mission. Growing up in Murrysville, Dr. local community and is eager to give back by helping others lead healthier, more pain-free lives. "Coming back to my hometown means so much to me. I know the people here, I've been part of this community for most of my life, and now I have the opportunity to contribute to their health and well-being." said Dr. Trapanotto. "I want to make sure people here have access to the best care possible, whether they're dealing with pain or simply looking to improve their health." Patients of Pittsburgh East Health Center will benefit from the range of services offered, therapy, and wellness counseling. The center from chiropractic adjustments, physical prides itself on being a one-stop healthcare pain-free, healthy lifestyle. destination for individuals who want to live a "I'm thrilled to be joining this incredible team and to be part of a practice that truly cares about its patients," Dr. Trapanotto said. "Together, we're making a real difference in people's lives, and I couldn't be happier to be part of that journey." For more information or to schedule an appointment, you can contact Pittsburgh East Health Center at 412-372-3772 or visit https://pittsburgheasthealthcenter.com/. PITTSBURGH EAST HEALTH CENTER 412-372-3772 2686 Monroeville Blvd. Monroeville , PA 15146 www.pittsburgheasthealthcenter.com Pittsburgh , PA After years of dedication and hard work , Dr. Levi Trapanotto , a proud Murrysville native and graduate of Franklin Regional High School , has achieved a remarkable milestone as co - valedictorian of Palmer College of Chiropractic , one of the most prestigious chiropractic schools in the world . Now , Dr. Trapanotto is excited to return to his hometown and begin practicing at Pittsburgh East Health Center , where he will be part of a diverse team committed to providing exceptional healthcare to the community . " I feel incredibly grateful and honored to have graduated as co - valedictorian , " said Dr. Trapanotto . " My time at Palmer gave me the skills and knowledge to provide the highest level of chiropractic care , and I'm so excited to bring that expertise back home to Pittsburgh . " Dr. Levi Trapanotto is joining the team at Pittsburgh East Health Center , a multidisciplinary practice located in Monroeville , where they will be helping people from all walks of life who are suffering from pain , recovering from accidents , or working toward health - related goals . As a chiropractor , Dr. Trapanotto will focus on natural treatment methods that help alleviate pain , improve mobility , and support overall wellness . " I'm passionate about helping people feel better , whether they're dealing with chronic pain , have been in an accident , or simply want to improve their health , " Dr. Trapanotto said . " At Pittsburgh East Health Center , we believe in treating the whole person , and I'm excited to be part of a team that offers a wide range of healthcare options . " What sets Pittsburgh East Health Center apart is its team approach to healthcare . The center is staffed with a team of experts from various medical disciplines , including chiropractors , nurse practitioners , and a Doctor of Osteopathy ( DO ) , all working together to deliver comprehensive care tailored to each patient's individual needs . Initially , Dr. Trapanotto had planned to pursue the medical school route , envisioning a career focused on traditional medicine . However , after working alongside a diverse team of healthcare providers and witnessing firsthand how patients achieved faster and more lasting results through integrated care , Dr. Trapanotto had a change of heart . " Seeing patients recover more quickly and naturally , without relying heavily on medications or invasive treatments , completely shifted my perspective , " Dr. Trapanotto explained . " It inspired me to follow a path that focuses on holistic healing and chiropractic care , which I now believe is one of the most effective ways to help people live healthier lives . " " Our practice is unique because of the incredible team we have . Alongside chiropractors like myself , we have nurse practitioners who can provide more in - depth medical evaluations and treatments , and a DO who brings a holistic , patient - centered approach to medicine . This allows us to offer our patients a broad spectrum of care , all under one roof , " Dr. Trapanotto explained . Whether patients are looking for relief from chronic pain conditions like arthritis , recovering from a car accident or injury , or Health Center is equipped to meet those seeking preventative care , Pittsburgh East needs . The collaborative environment fosters a personalized approach to healthcare , where the team works together to create customized treatment plans that prioritize the patient's overall well - being . " Being able to collaborate with such a talented team of providers allows us to look at every aspect of a patient's health , " people achieve lasting relief and long - term Dr. Trapanotto said . " Our goal is to help health improvements , without the need for unnecessary medications or surgeries . " For Dr. Levi Trapanotto , returning to the Pittsburgh area is more than just a professional achievement - it's a personal Trapanotto understands the needs of the mission . Growing up in Murrysville , Dr. local community and is eager to give back by helping others lead healthier , more pain - free lives . " Coming back to my hometown means so much to me . I know the people here , I've been part of this community for most of my life , and now I have the opportunity to contribute to their health and well - being . " said Dr. Trapanotto . " I want to make sure people here have access to the best care possible , whether they're dealing with pain or simply looking to improve their health . " Patients of Pittsburgh East Health Center will benefit from the range of services offered , therapy , and wellness counseling . The center from chiropractic adjustments , physical prides itself on being a one - stop healthcare pain - free , healthy lifestyle . destination for individuals who want to live a " I'm thrilled to be joining this incredible team and to be part of a practice that truly cares about its patients , " Dr. Trapanotto said . " Together , we're making a real difference in people's lives , and I couldn't be happier to be part of that journey . " For more information or to schedule an appointment , you can contact Pittsburgh East Health Center at 412-372-3772 or visit https://pittsburgheasthealthcenter.com/ .