Advertisement

Ad promo image large
  • Published Date

February 29, 2024
    This ad was originally published on this date and may contain an offer that is no longer valid. To learn more about this business and its most recent offers, click here.

Ad Text

oward anna Real Estate Services Real Estate Mortgage Title Insurance P Debbie C: 412-417-0519 (preferred) Allegheny Valley Office PAINTER-BENNING A Full Time Agent since 1980, I have seen the market fluctuate many times. I know this market well. I've lived in the Alle- Kiski Valley all of my life!! As a consistent multi-million $$$ PRODUCER, I promise to use the best Howard Hanna marketing tools for Selling your home! As a buyer agent, I am willing to go the "extra mile" for you! I will do whatever it takes... TO GET YOUR HOUSE MOVING!!! THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR EXPERIENCE REALTOR® 0:724-339-4000 debbiepainter-benning.howardhanna.com Feel at home, on day ONE! Debbie Painter-Benning REALTOR debbiepainter@ howardhanna.com Still serving the Valley with over 41 years experience. adno=322887 oward anna Real Estate Services Real Estate Mortgage Title Insurance P Debbie C : 412-417-0519 ( preferred ) Allegheny Valley Office PAINTER - BENNING A Full Time Agent since 1980 , I have seen the market fluctuate many times . I know this market well . I've lived in the Alle Kiski Valley all of my life !! As a consistent multi - million $$$ PRODUCER , I promise to use the best Howard Hanna marketing tools for Selling your home ! As a buyer agent , I am willing to go the " extra mile " for you ! I will do whatever it takes ... TO GET YOUR HOUSE MOVING !!! THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR EXPERIENCE REALTOR® 0 : 724-339-4000 debbiepainter-benning.howardhanna.com Feel at home , on day ONE ! Debbie Painter - Benning REALTOR debbiepainter @ howardhanna.com Still serving the Valley with over 41 years experience . adno = 322887