Advertisement

Ad promo image large
  • Published Date

September 5, 2024
    This ad was originally published on this date and may contain an offer that is no longer valid. To learn more about this business and its most recent offers, click here.

Ad Text

Piatt Sotheby's INTERNATIONAL REALTY If You Are Considering Buying or Selling a Home in the Sewickley Area, Call Kathe! Ask Kathe Your Local Realtor® Dear Kathe, we have loved reading your column and have found all of the information so helpful over the years, but its so hard to read in the paper. Any ideas so we don't have to miss out on your real estate advice? Yes! I do have a lot of great advice for buyers and sellers and it is hard to read it here, so I am going to change my format. Each week I will print the question here and then you can visit my website at www.askkathe.com to read the answer! Check it out for this week's question and answer! If you prefer to receive the advice in your inbox, send me an email at kbarge@piattsir.com and I will add you to my mailing list! AVAILABLE PROPERTIES 879 Blackburn Road SEWICKLEY HEIGHTS $5,900,000 Welcome to an extraordinary opportunity for the most discerning in the realm of luxury real estate Perched on an elevated Sewickley Heights site. this 6.7-acre property is a rare fusion of history and future potential where you can build your dream residence, 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths. 106 Fair Acres Drive SEWICKLEY HEIGHTS $1.950.000 Embrace a lifestyle of sophistication and contemporary luxury in this stunning California stone and Hardee plank home. sited on 9+ private and wooded acres in exclusive and serene Sewickley Heights. 5 bedrooms. 5.5 baths. NEW PRICE! Kathe Barge ASSOCIATE BROKER JD, CRS, ABR. CNE, SRES 25 412.779.6060 (M) 412.939.7000 (0) kbarge@piattir.com kathebarge.com Your Smart Choice for Real Estate For Wherever You Are, & Wherever You Want to Be Kathe Bay Piatt Sotheby's 35 Linden Place SEWICKLEY $4,750,000 This fully remodeled French Tudor home stands as a testament to luxurious living at its finest. Sitting on a flat 1-acre lot in a prime village neighborhood with stunning outdoor spaces for entertaining. the home features 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths and a carriage house with a chic studio apartment. 215 Frederick Avenue SEWICKLEY VILLAGE - $675.000 Discover the allure of 215 Frederick Avenue in Sewickley Village. From the inviting porch to the stylish kitchen, this thoughtfully designed home strikes the ideal balance between modern living and classic charm. 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths. 1-car garage. Piatt Sotheby's INTERNATIONAL REALTY LEARN MORE THE Robyn Jones GROUP REAL ESTATE ADVISORS NOTHING COMPARES This Sewickley Ridge home offers abundant natural light, a spacious great room, a gourmet top-of-the- line kitchen, a versatile loft, and a beautiful courtyard complete with a newer deck and patio. 426 Rockledge Drive SEWICKLEY $650.000 3 BED, 2.5 BATH COMMUNITY AMENITIES INCLUDE A SWIMMING POOL TENNIS COURTS . BASKETBALL COURTS L Robyn Jones REAL ESTATE ADVISOR 412.973.7277 (M) 412.939.7000 (0) rjones@piattsir.com www.sewickley.realestate Platt Sotheby's International Realty 519 Broad Street, Sewickley, PA 15143 412.939.7000 (0) Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated. Piatt Sotheby's INTERNATIONAL REALTY If You Are Considering Buying or Selling a Home in the Sewickley Area , Call Kathe ! Ask Kathe Your Local Realtor® Dear Kathe , we have loved reading your column and have found all of the information so helpful over the years , but its so hard to read in the paper . Any ideas so we don't have to miss out on your real estate advice ? Yes ! I do have a lot of great advice for buyers and sellers and it is hard to read it here , so I am going to change my format . Each week I will print the question here and then you can visit my website at www.askkathe.com to read the answer ! Check it out for this week's question and answer ! If you prefer to receive the advice in your inbox , send me an email at kbarge@piattsir.com and I will add you to my mailing list ! AVAILABLE PROPERTIES 879 Blackburn Road SEWICKLEY HEIGHTS $ 5,900,000 Welcome to an extraordinary opportunity for the most discerning in the realm of luxury real estate Perched on an elevated Sewickley Heights site . this 6.7 - acre property is a rare fusion of history and future potential where you can build your dream residence , 4 bedrooms , 4.5 baths . 106 Fair Acres Drive SEWICKLEY HEIGHTS $ 1.950.000 Embrace a lifestyle of sophistication and contemporary luxury in this stunning California stone and Hardee plank home . sited on 9+ private and wooded acres in exclusive and serene Sewickley Heights . 5 bedrooms . 5.5 baths . NEW PRICE ! Kathe Barge ASSOCIATE BROKER JD , CRS , ABR . CNE , SRES 25 412.779.6060 ( M ) 412.939.7000 ( 0 ) kbarge@piattir.com kathebarge.com Your Smart Choice for Real Estate For Wherever You Are , & Wherever You Want to Be Kathe Bay Piatt Sotheby's 35 Linden Place SEWICKLEY $ 4,750,000 This fully remodeled French Tudor home stands as a testament to luxurious living at its finest . Sitting on a flat 1 - acre lot in a prime village neighborhood with stunning outdoor spaces for entertaining . the home features 5 bedrooms , 4.5 baths and a carriage house with a chic studio apartment . 215 Frederick Avenue SEWICKLEY VILLAGE - $ 675.000 Discover the allure of 215 Frederick Avenue in Sewickley Village . From the inviting porch to the stylish kitchen , this thoughtfully designed home strikes the ideal balance between modern living and classic charm . 3 bedrooms , 2.5 baths . 1 - car garage . Piatt Sotheby's INTERNATIONAL REALTY LEARN MORE THE Robyn Jones GROUP REAL ESTATE ADVISORS NOTHING COMPARES This Sewickley Ridge home offers abundant natural light , a spacious great room , a gourmet top - of - the- line kitchen , a versatile loft , and a beautiful courtyard complete with a newer deck and patio . 426 Rockledge Drive SEWICKLEY $ 650.000 3 BED , 2.5 BATH COMMUNITY AMENITIES INCLUDE A SWIMMING POOL TENNIS COURTS . BASKETBALL COURTS L Robyn Jones REAL ESTATE ADVISOR 412.973.7277 ( M ) 412.939.7000 ( 0 ) rjones@piattsir.com www.sewickley.realestate Platt Sotheby's International Realty 519 Broad Street , Sewickley , PA 15143 412.939.7000 ( 0 ) Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated .