Advertisement

Ad promo image large
  • Published Date

April 28, 2024
    This ad was originally published on this date and may contain an offer that is no longer valid. To learn more about this business and its most recent offers, click here.

Ad Text

HARVEST MOON HMC COFFEE & CHOCOLATES Two Locations 206 Corbet Street, Tarentum, PA 1705 Union Ave., Natrona Heights, PA Harvest Moon was created with family and community in mind. After all, the name comes from my Grandmother Stobert's favorite song. Seven years ago, we moved back to Tarentum to be near my mother after my father, Bill Ringler, passed away. My mother was one of 13 Stobert kids from the local area so we have a big family presence in the community. This area already has a strong sense of community and we wanted our business to contribute to it. Opening our doors four years ago, just before the pandemic, showed us just how strong the community really is. People were in our Tarentum shop every day supporting us and they continue to support us there and at our second location in Natrona Heights. We want to say thank you to everyone who has visited us and if you have not been able to visit us yet, we invite you to stop in and try one of our hand-dipped Belgian chocolates, our house-made baked goods or one of our specialty coffee drinks (or a plain black coffee if you prefer!). AANT HARVEST MOON COFFEE & CHOCOLATES Drink Coffee & Eat Chocolate & Be Kind! adno-329412 HARVEST MOON HMC COFFEE & CHOCOLATES Two Locations 206 Corbet Street , Tarentum , PA 1705 Union Ave. , Natrona Heights , PA Harvest Moon was created with family and community in mind . After all , the name comes from my Grandmother Stobert's favorite song . Seven years ago , we moved back to Tarentum to be near my mother after my father , Bill Ringler , passed away . My mother was one of 13 Stobert kids from the local area so we have a big family presence in the community . This area already has a strong sense of community and we wanted our business to contribute to it . Opening our doors four years ago , just before the pandemic , showed us just how strong the community really is . People were in our Tarentum shop every day supporting us and they continue to support us there and at our second location in Natrona Heights . We want to say thank you to everyone who has visited us and if you have not been able to visit us yet , we invite you to stop in and try one of our hand - dipped Belgian chocolates , our house - made baked goods or one of our specialty coffee drinks ( or a plain black coffee if you prefer ! ) . AANT HARVEST MOON COFFEE & CHOCOLATES Drink Coffee & Eat Chocolate & Be Kind ! adno - 329412

OTHER PRINT ADS