Greenberg's Great Train & Toy Show

This business has been verified by the owner or a representative.

This business has not yet been verified by the owner or a representative.

Verify this business or learn more about the benefits of verifying.

Verify this business

Or click here to see other similar verified businesses in your area.

Contact Information

About

The largest and longest-running train and toy show in the northeast, Greenberg's has been running train shows since 1976. The shows feature thousands of trains and collectible toys for sale, hundreds of merchandising tables, huge operating layouts, free modeling seminars and more. Having train shows recovered to exceed their previous levels we are now positioning our train show business for growth. Great American Train Shows Inc. is pleased to announce the sale of Greenberg Train and Toy shows and the Great Midwest Train Show to Dillon Goble. Dillon was formerly the Vice President of the Midwest division of Great American Train Shows. The new Greenberg shows organization will focus on continuing our outstanding shows in the Northeast and expanding to the Southeastern Atlantic states like Georgia and Florida which formerly held very successful Greenberg shows. Great American Train Shows will continue to focus and grow in all states that are not Atlantic states. Bill Grove will continue to manager Great American Train shows and will assume ownership of the shows. Dave Swanson who formerly owned both Greenberg and Great American Train Shows has chosen to retire for health reasons. He will continue to be available for advice to the new show ownership. Neal Carnaby will be the primary on site manager for Greenberg shows. Welcome: My name is Dillon Goble and I am the new leader of Greenberg shows. Supporting me is our onsite show manager Neal Carnaby. For our existing customers, let me thank you for your past support. My goal is to continue Greenberg shows as the premier Train & Toy show. My leadership will focus on improving the shows for both the exhibitors and attendees. To those who have not experienced our shows, they are designed for the general public, modelers, hobbyists, families, and the just plain curious. Each show features hundreds of tables, huge operating exhibits, activities for kids, and more. We look forward to seeing you at a show this summer. If you have questions I can be reached at info@greenbergshows.com or via phone at 224-500-4159. How to sign up: The easiest and quickest way is to sign up online at www.trainshow.com. You can also fill out the application page in this document, sign it, and mail or scan-and-e-mail it to us.