Advertisement

Ad promo image large
  • Published Date

June 13, 2024
    This ad was originally published on this date and may contain an offer that is no longer valid. To learn more about this business and its most recent offers, click here.

Ad Text

Overwhelmed with college visits and planning? My 4-Year Plan is the Hampton leader in customized college planning, guiding you every step of the way! SUMMER Customized meetings to create a great list of colleges that SPECIAL! Learn how to maximize college visits to find the right fit meet your goals and offer the most scholarship money Master the college planning journey! MY 4-YEAR PLAN Simplify. Save. Succeed. www.my4yearplan.com Professional member, IECA IECA Independent Educational Consultants Association My 4-Year Plan also helps with applications, essays, and helping students stand out in the college admissions cycle! Call today to get started! 412.720.9802 Our daughter just graduated with TWO degrees in data science and Spanish, traveled for 60 days on a study abroad, earned internships WITH bonuses, and just got a grade assistant job to fully pay for her graduate tuition! All this started because of My 4-Year Plan! -Brian M. Overwhelmed with college visits and planning ? My 4 - Year Plan is the Hampton leader in customized college planning , guiding you every step of the way ! SUMMER Customized meetings to create a great list of colleges that SPECIAL ! Learn how to maximize college visits to find the right fit meet your goals and offer the most scholarship money Master the college planning journey ! MY 4 - YEAR PLAN Simplify . Save . Succeed . www.my4yearplan.com Professional member , IECA IECA Independent Educational Consultants Association My 4 - Year Plan also helps with applications , essays , and helping students stand out in the college admissions cycle ! Call today to get started ! 412.720.9802 Our daughter just graduated with TWO degrees in data science and Spanish , traveled for 60 days on a study abroad , earned internships WITH bonuses , and just got a grade assistant job to fully pay for her graduate tuition ! All this started because of My 4 - Year Plan ! -Brian M.