My 4-Year Plan

This business has been verified by the owner or a representative.

This business has not yet been verified by the owner or a representative.

Verify this business or learn more about the benefits of verifying.

Unverified
Consulting

About

My 4-Year Plan helps students find the right college, the right major, and the right price! My 4-Year Plan is a professional college planning company led by Cathy Lueers. Cathy Lueers is a leader in Pittsburgh college planning. Passionate about connecting with students, she helps identify the right fit majors and colleges that align with their interests and strengths, and develops a plan for success in college and beyond. Utilizing her success as a career and internship professional at the college level, Cathy sees the big picture and creates a customized roadmap to help students maximize their possibilities. A member of the Independent Educational Consultants Association, she adheres to the highest standards of the profession. She has helped numerous students, who enjoy the process because she creates an atmosphere that is relaxed yet empowering, thorough yet personalized. By staying on top of trends through ongoing learning and college visits, you can be sure you are getting the most beneficial and important guidance.