Advertisement

Ad promo image large
  • Published Date

August 8, 2024
    This ad was originally published on this date and may contain an offer that is no longer valid. To learn more about this business and its most recent offers, click here.

Ad Text

Complete Your College Application WITH CONFIDENCE by Early September! SUMMER Make your application stand out with professional essay coaching, application strategy, resume development, and linking Naviance with the Common App to complete your ESPECIAL! application by early September! MY 4-YEAR PLAN Simplify. Save. Succeed. www.my4yearplan.com Professional member, IECA IECA Independent Educational Consultants Association My 4-Year Plan also helps with creating a great list: Creating a great college list tailored to your goals Developing concrete resume building strategies to strengthen your admissions chances Identifying best-fit college majors and careers Call today to get started! 412.720.9802 Our daughter just graduated with TWO degrees in data science and Spanish, traveled for 60 days on a study abroad, earned internships WITH bonuses, and just got a grade assistant job to fully pay for her graduate tuition! All this started because of My 4-Year Plan! ~Brian M. My 4-Year Plan is the Hampton leader in customized college planning, guiding you every step of the way! Complete Your College Application WITH CONFIDENCE by Early September ! SUMMER Make your application stand out with professional essay coaching , application strategy , resume development , and linking Naviance with the Common App to complete your ESPECIAL ! application by early September ! MY 4 - YEAR PLAN Simplify . Save . Succeed . www.my4yearplan.com Professional member , IECA IECA Independent Educational Consultants Association My 4 - Year Plan also helps with creating a great list : Creating a great college list tailored to your goals Developing concrete resume building strategies to strengthen your admissions chances Identifying best - fit college majors and careers Call today to get started ! 412.720.9802 Our daughter just graduated with TWO degrees in data science and Spanish , traveled for 60 days on a study abroad , earned internships WITH bonuses , and just got a grade assistant job to fully pay for her graduate tuition ! All this started because of My 4 - Year Plan ! ~ Brian M. My 4 - Year Plan is the Hampton leader in customized college planning , guiding you every step of the way !