Advertisement

Ad promo image large
  • Published Date

October 10, 2024
    This ad was originally published on this date and may contain an offer that is no longer valid. To learn more about this business and its most recent offers, click here.

Ad Text

Keep ALERIE GAYDOS STATE REPRESENTATIVE Paid Political Advertisement Request a Mail In Ballot A Proven, Commonsense Leader...Keeping Promises and Delivering Results. "Life has taught me many lessons that I carry with me to Harrisburg when I am fighting for you. First, partisanship should never matter when making decisions. Second, life has enough burdens and government shouldn't be one of them. Third, everyone deserves to be treated with respect and civility." Bipartisan Approach: Valerie is committed to getting results by bringing people together and focusing on our common values. She is endorsed by the Forward Party for being a bipartisan leader. Delivering Results: Valerie has delivered $86+ million of your tax dollars back to the communities of the 44th District. Keep Valerie Fighting for Us in Harrisburg. Paid for by Gaydos for PA Keep ALERIE GAYDOS STATE REPRESENTATIVE Paid Political Advertisement Request a Mail In Ballot A Proven , Commonsense Leader ... Keeping Promises and Delivering Results . " Life has taught me many lessons that I carry with me to Harrisburg when I am fighting for you . First , partisanship should never matter when making decisions . Second , life has enough burdens and government shouldn't be one of them . Third , everyone deserves to be treated with respect and civility . " Bipartisan Approach : Valerie is committed to getting results by bringing people together and focusing on our common values . She is endorsed by the Forward Party for being a bipartisan leader . Delivering Results : Valerie has delivered $ 86 + million of your tax dollars back to the communities of the 44th District . Keep Valerie Fighting for Us in Harrisburg . Paid for by Gaydos for PA