Advertisement

Ad promo image large
  • Published Date

November 3, 2022
    This ad was originally published on this date and may contain an offer that is no longer valid. To learn more about this business and its most recent offers, click here.

Ad Text

Honest, Authentic Leadership Both sides of the political spectrum want to engage in social culture wars that only seek to divide us... not me! I believe YOU are best positioned to make the right decisions for you, your family, and your community. And that more government is not the answer to bad government. So, while others are playing these games... I've been hard at work delivering results: Secured much needed funding for infrastructure repairs throughout the district. Secured $111,000 in grants for area Fire, Police, and EMS. Fought Governor Wolf's punitive mandates against small businesses. A leader in education, small business, and economic development. Paid Advertisement My Human Trafficking Legislation is now Law! Sponsored legislation to eliminate the death tax. Sponsored a Bill to enlist the National Guard to fight against cyber criminals. Passed a law to reduce the cost of prescription drugs at the pharmacy. Paid Political Advertisement by Gaydos for PA, Brock Meanor Treasurer VALERIE GAYDOS STATE REPRESENTATIVE It's been the honor of my life to serve as YOUR State Representative. During my two terms, I have always put the district before politics and delivered results. I hope you will put results before politics and send me back to Harrisburg on November 8th! Valen 5 Gayle https://www.votevaleriegaydos.com/ adno-261115 Honest , Authentic Leadership Both sides of the political spectrum want to engage in social culture wars that only seek to divide us ... not me ! I believe YOU are best positioned to make the right decisions for you , your family , and your community . And that more government is not the answer to bad government . So , while others are playing these games ... I've been hard at work delivering results : Secured much needed funding for infrastructure repairs throughout the district . Secured $ 111,000 in grants for area Fire , Police , and EMS . Fought Governor Wolf's punitive mandates against small businesses . A leader in education , small business , and economic development . Paid Advertisement My Human Trafficking Legislation is now Law ! Sponsored legislation to eliminate the death tax . Sponsored a Bill to enlist the National Guard to fight against cyber criminals . Passed a law to reduce the cost of prescription drugs at the pharmacy . Paid Political Advertisement by Gaydos for PA , Brock Meanor Treasurer VALERIE GAYDOS STATE REPRESENTATIVE It's been the honor of my life to serve as YOUR State Representative . During my two terms , I have always put the district before politics and delivered results . I hope you will put results before politics and send me back to Harrisburg on November 8th ! Valen 5 Gayle https://www.votevaleriegaydos.com/ adno - 261115