Fab Baths Inc

This business has been verified by the owner or a representative.

This business has not yet been verified by the owner or a representative.

Verify this business or learn more about the benefits of verifying.

Unverified
Bathrooms
Verify this business

Or click here to see other similar verified businesses in your area.

Contact Information

About

Welcome to Fab Baths Inc.! My name is Joe Prino, and I'm proud to say that I've dedicated the past 25 years of my life to the artistry and craftsmanship of remodeling and construction. What started as a passion has evolved into a family business, where we specialize in transforming bathrooms into stunning, functional spaces that exceed our clients' expectations. Based in the vibrant city of Pittsburgh, PA, our team at Fab Baths Inc. is committed to excellence in every aspect of our work. We understand that the bathroom is not just a utilitarian space but a sanctuary where you start and end your day. That's why we approach each project with care, precision, and an unwavering dedication to quality. As an artisan and craftsman, I take immense pride in the work we do. From the initial design concept to the final touches, every step of the process is meticulously executed to ensure the highest standards of craftsmanship. Whether you're looking to update a tired, outdated bathroom or create a luxurious spa-like retreat, we have the expertise and creativity to bring your vision to life. At Fab Baths Inc., we believe in collaboration and communication. We work closely with our clients to understand their needs, preferences, and budget, ensuring that the end result reflects their unique style and personality. Our goal is not just to meet expectations but to exceed them, leaving our clients thrilled with their new space. When you choose Fab Baths Inc., you're not just hiring a contractor – you're partnering with a team of passionate professionals who are committed to delivering exceptional results. Whether it's a small bathroom renovation or a complete overhaul, you can trust us to provide the highest level of service and craftsmanship. Thank you for considering Fab Baths Inc. for your bathroom remodeling needs. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you and create the bathroom of your dreams. Sincerely, Joe Prino Fab Baths Inc.

Past Print Ads