Advertisement

Ad promo image large
  • Published Date

July 29, 2023
    This ad was originally published on this date and may contain an offer that is no longer valid. To learn more about this business and its most recent offers, click here.

Ad Text

t CHRIST OUR ROCK CHURCH BIBLE Rev. Roy D. Warren, Jr. "OH, TO BE FIRST IN RANK" A.W. Tozer once wrote, "If I empty out half of my life, God can only fill half. And my spiritual life would be diluted by the things of the natural man. This seems to be the condition of much of Christianity today. They are willing to get rid of somethings in their lives, and God comes and fills them as far as He can. But until they are willing to give up everything and put everything on the altar, as it were, God cannot fill their entire lives." Join us this Sunday as we delve into Colossians 1: 15-29 and see the matter of Jesus' preeminence. SUNDAY: 9:30 am Sunday School 10 AM Praise & Worship LOCATION: Roger's Chapel at 351 McVille Road, Just 100 yards from Ford City Rd. WELCOME: (724)297-5249 for info. EMAIL: info@ChristOurRock.net WEBSITE: www.ChristOurRock.net t CHRIST OUR ROCK CHURCH BIBLE Rev. Roy D. Warren , Jr. " OH , TO BE FIRST IN RANK " A.W. Tozer once wrote , " If I empty out half of my life , God can only fill half . And my spiritual life would be diluted by the things of the natural man . This seems to be the condition of much of Christianity today . They are willing to get rid of somethings in their lives , and God comes and fills them as far as He can . But until they are willing to give up everything and put everything on the altar , as it were , God cannot fill their entire lives . " Join us this Sunday as we delve into Colossians 1 : 15-29 and see the matter of Jesus ' preeminence . SUNDAY : 9:30 am Sunday School 10 AM Praise & Worship LOCATION : Roger's Chapel at 351 McVille Road , Just 100 yards from Ford City Rd . WELCOME : (724)297-5249 for info . EMAIL : info@ChristOurRock.net WEBSITE : www.ChristOurRock.net