Advertisement

Ad promo image large
  • Published Date

September 9, 2023
    This ad was originally published on this date and may contain an offer that is no longer valid. To learn more about this business and its most recent offers, click here.

Ad Text

t CHRIST OUR ROCK BIBLE CHURCH Rev. Roy D. Warren, Jr. "SPEAK WITH GRACE, SEASONED WITH SALT" A.W.Tozer once wrote, "In prayer, I often ask God to allow me to think about my sin as He thinks about it. I think we ought to spend time in prayer, waiting before God, seeking Him. I think we ought to drop off some things we are doing that are perfectly normal and right, and though not harmful, are keeping us from prayer. It seems so incongruent that everybody believes in prayer, and yet few people actually know how to pray, and fewer still practice it with any sort of regularity. Prayer is both the easiest thing to do, and the hardest thing we will ever do." Join us this Sunday as we delve into Colossians 4:1-6. SUNDAY: 9:30 AM Sunday School 10 AM Praise & Worship LOCATION: Roger's Chapel at 351 McVille Road, just 100 yards from Ford City Rd. WELCOME: (724)297-5249 for info. EMAIL: info@ChristOurRock.net WEBSITE: www.ChristOurRock.net no-301622 V2 t CHRIST OUR ROCK BIBLE CHURCH Rev. Roy D. Warren , Jr. " SPEAK WITH GRACE , SEASONED WITH SALT " A.W.Tozer once wrote , " In prayer , I often ask God to allow me to think about my sin as He thinks about it . I think we ought to spend time in prayer , waiting before God , seeking Him . I think we ought to drop off some things we are doing that are perfectly normal and right , and though not harmful , are keeping us from prayer . It seems so incongruent that everybody believes in prayer , and yet few people actually know how to pray , and fewer still practice it with any sort of regularity . Prayer is both the easiest thing to do , and the hardest thing we will ever do . " Join us this Sunday as we delve into Colossians 4 : 1-6 . SUNDAY : 9:30 AM Sunday School 10 AM Praise & Worship LOCATION : Roger's Chapel at 351 McVille Road , just 100 yards from Ford City Rd . WELCOME : (724)297-5249 for info . EMAIL : info@ChristOurRock.net WEBSITE : www.ChristOurRock.net no - 301622 V2